Captain Contributor™ is not your everyday superhero. He’s the basis for a year-round, comprehensive program to educate and engage employees about tax-advantaged benefit plans.
Let’s face it. Benefits enrollment can be boring and the information is dense. Many employees have a hard time understanding their benefits and why they should use them. In a recent study, large employers reported benefits-related engagement rates as low as 10%. Companies need new ways to keep their employee participants informed and enthused to increase benefits enrollment, especially in tax-advantaged accounts such as health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs).
The Adventures of Captain Contributor is a new and super employee engagement and education program created by DataPath, exclusively for its clients. He is a unique phenomenon – a superhero whose powers include helping employees save on their taxes! His mission is to:
- Educate participants through informative and entertaining media
- Maintain an active, year-round social media presence
- Help employers boost enrollment rates in tax-advantaged benefit accounts
Comics and Videos
The Captain stars in a coordinated series of comic books and videos that highlight benefit accounts and use situational examples to demonstrate how participants can use them to save money:
- Introduction to Captain Contributor
- The Adventures of Captain Contributor: FSA Edition
- The Adventures of Captain Contributor: DCAP Edition
- The Adventures of Captain Contributor: HSA Edition
- The Adventures of Captain Contributor: Healthcare Debit Cards Edition
- The Adventures of Captain Contributor: HRA Edition
- The Adventures of Captain Contributor: Commuter (Transit/Parking) Edition
Yes, he’s a blogger! The Captain publishes frequent stories with easy-to-understand information about topics such as account overviews, “how-to” articles, claims filing, account-linked debit cards, and more.
He’s also VERY social! Like, follow and connect with the Captain year-round to share in his thoughts, tips, blog posts, humor and much more:
Captain Contributor is the most fun and helpful program for employers and their employee-participants since tax-advantaged accounts were first created! To learn more about the Captain and tax-advantaged benefit accounts, visit him at www.captaincontributor.com.
*Captain Contributor and all program content and materials are trademarked and copyrighted by DataPath, Inc. Copyright 2017, all rights reserved.
Employers and group insurance brokers: Interested in having Captain Contributor™ add value to your employee benefits program – just in time for enrollment season? Email today for more information: email@example.com.