We understand the stress of payroll processing. There are different pay rates and pay cycles, changes in tax rates and employee statuses, garnishments, new hires, terminations, tax payments and reconciliations. For many employers, these details often lead to what we refer to as “The Payroll Headache.”
Many employers endure this “headache” because they don’t trust anyone else to get it right. But what happens when the payroll is due and that one trusted employee is sick? Or worse yet, she goes on maternity leave? Once again, it’s a “Payroll Headache.”
Here are a few reasons you should choose DataPath for your payroll processing:
- Ease of use – Deliver your payroll directly to our site, by email, or by fax.
- We handle the reporting – We provide all reports from our secure servers where your payroll is calculated and stored.
- Multiple payment options – Direct deposit, payroll debit card, or paper checks.
- Comprehensive tax filing – We remit all taxes and file all tax forms for you.
- 100% compliance – Sleep well knowing your taxes are done right the first time.
Other features include:
- Complex deductions and garnishments with third party payments
- Cafeteria plan reporting
- Paperless report delivery
- Certified payroll
- Job costing
- General ledger export
- Quarter and year end processing
- W2 and 1099 printing and filing
- New hire reporting
- Custom reports
- Accountant services
- Much more…